Step 1: Open your website Domain
Step 2: Click on the Sign in option on the top right ( For both admin/ student)
To open the admin Dashboard, hover over the website name on the top left and click on Dashboard.
Step 1: Go to admin Dashboard
Step 2 : Hover over the user option and click add new.
Step 3: Fill up the required fields (Username & Email)
Step 4: Choose role as a subscriber.
Step 5: Click on add new user button.
Step 1: Sign in as a Student
Step 2: Click on my courses (Menu option on left sidebar)
Step 1: Go to admin Dashboard
Step 2: Hover over user and click on all users
Step 3: Hover over the student’s name you wants to see the result of and click on edit.
Step 4: Click on statistics option, in a course info section, to see the detailed reporting.
Creating Your First Course?
- Navigate to IELTS LMS > COURSES
- Click the “Add New” button at the top of the page
- Click the “Builder” tab in the top navigation bar
Course Builder Overview
At the top of the course builder, you’ll see:
- The total number of steps in the course
- This is comprised of all lessons, topics & quizzes that have been assigned to the course
Add Content to Your Course
Aside from section headings, lessons will likely be the first type of content you’ll want to add to your course. You can create brand new lessons directly from the course builder, or add existing lessons that you’ve already created. Let’s take a look at each.
Create New Lessons
- Click the “New Lesson” link
- Type the name of your lesson
- Press ENTER, or click the “Add Lesson” button
Edit a Lesson’s Content
If you’d like to edit the content within a lesson, you can click the blue “Edit” link that appears when you hover over a lesson.
Video progression is a way to require users to watch the entirety of a video before they can mark content as complete. It can be used for both lessons & topics, and works the same way for both.
This guide will walk you through the settings of video progression and explain how it works.
How to Enable It
- Navigate to a lesson or topic edit screen in the admin
- Video progression is found on the Settings tab, under Display & Content Options
- Toggle the switch to turn it on
- Configure your settings (which we’ll discuss below)
Supported Video Providers
- Vimeo (
- YouTube (
- Wistia (
NOTE: Requires this additional Wistia plugin.
- Spotlightr (
NOTE: formerly vooPlayer
- Amazon S3
- Before completed sub-steps (default)
The video will be shown immediately and must be fully watched before the user can access any of the lesson/topic’s associated sub-steps (topics and/or quizzes).
- After completing sub-steps
The video will initially be hidden. It will become visible after the user has completed the lesson/topic’s associated sub-steps (topics and/or quizzes). The entire video must be watched in order to complete the lesson/topic.
- Default is no delay (
Mark Complete Button
- Simply enable this setting to show the “Mark Complete” button
Video Controls Display
Other Video Options
- embed any type of video anywhere within your lesson or topic page content
- use third-party WordPress plugins for displaying video and/or playlists
- use H5P, Adobe Captivate, or any other platform to create/embed video content
- Navigate to IELTS LMS > Tests
- Click the “submitted essays” tab at the top of the page.
Step 1: Navigate to IELTS LMS > Tests
Step 2: Hover over a quiz you wants to see the stats of
Step 3: Click on statistics
You can report the filters by specific user, date or number of entries.
Step 1: Navigate to IELTS LMS > Groups
Step 2: Click on add new on the option available on the top right.
Step 3: Name the group under the group page tab.
Step 4: Add the courses to the group under the courses tab.
Step 5: Assign student and group leader under users tab.
- Navigate to IELTS LMS (Learndash) > Courses